Question re Outlook folders

Marie Nelson <scribbles.mn@...>

Running Win 10 latest build, Jaws 2022 and MS Office 365.

I have more than one email account and when going through the folders for each, I see many that never seem to have any activity and are near the name of another folder. For example, I may have one called sent items and one called sent messages.

I assume that the email provider and Outlook are both supplying folders. I would prefer to use the provider folders over the ones added by Outlook so is there any harm in deleting the Outlook created folders?

Marie

Thomas N. Chan

Is that pop or all your email imap?
it shouldn't be extra if its imap.