computer time changing to wrong time

Loy

No, it changed to a different time zone.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2021 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] computer time changing to wrong time

Hi Loy,

When the time changed, did it change to the same time / time zone each time?  If so, I would think that the time zone needs to be changed in, Date & Time, or in the, Region, apps / folders of the control panel.  I'm speaking of settings for Windows 10, so if you're running Windows 11 I don't know if these setting options are available to you, or if they're named differently.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.