outlook tutorial & addressbook help

Thomas N. Chan

The simple way  of adding contacts is through ctrl - shift - c when outlook is open.
tab around and enter those info
you key in those info you need.
ctrl - tab will bring you to company tab and other tab area.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 12:16, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:
I am trying to learn how to use outlook program on my new windows 10 computer. One thing I am trying to do is make up my addressbook. I would like step by step on creating my addressbook in Outlook. I would appreciate any suggestions, tutorials, or tips on to learn how to use Outlook so I can finally finish transferring all my document and files from my windows 7 computer to my new computer.

Jerry

Jerry hathaway