reCAPTCHA Help Please. Help Please.

Gene

I don’t know.  What other browsers are on the machine?  This is a security check box and for some reason, Brave may have certain security limitations that don’t allow it to function with recaptcha check boxes.  I don’t know that but I would suggest that the first thing you do is try another browser.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] reCAPTCHA Help Please. Help Please.

Gene,

I am currently using Brave as my browser.  I can check any other check box, but just not this web site, and I haven’t got a clue is to why this is. 

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 9:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

What browser are you using?  It is likely that that is the reason the check box remains unchecked, that you are using an obsolete browser.

Gene

Gene

Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 9:21 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] reCAPTCHA Help Please. Help Please.

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to create an account on a web site using my personal information, and I can add my name and email address, but when I press the space bar to say I am not a Robot, it still says unchecked instead of saying checked.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

Janet 

Janet

Gene,

I am currently using Brave as my browser.  I can check any other check box, but just not this web site, and I haven’t got a clue is to why this is. 

Janet

Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 9:57 PM

What browser are you using?  It is likely that that is the reason the check box remains unchecked, that you are using an obsolete browser.

Gene

Gene

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to create an account on a web site using my personal information, and I can add my name and email address, but when I press the space bar to say I am not a Robot, it still says unchecked instead of saying checked.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

Janet 

Gene

Gene

Gene

Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Janet 

Mich Verrier

Have you tried different web brozers? Like crome fire fox, etc. from Mich.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: December 13, 2021 10:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to create an account on a web site using my personal information, and I can add my name and email address, but when I press the space bar to say I am not a Robot, it still says unchecked instead of saying checked.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

Janet  

Janet

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to create an account on a web site using my personal information, and I can add my name and email address, but when I press the space bar to say I am not a Robot, it still says unchecked instead of saying checked.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

Janet