Has anyone been having problems with the Libre 14 day sensor not being read by the app?

Merv Keck

Mine works fine. I use it with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. It even reads through my heavy sweatshirt as I live in a cold climate.
Merv

On Dec 14, 2021, at 11:40 AM, Ashley Breger via groups.io <ashbreger@...> wrote:

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else on here uses the libre 14 day sensor? And if so, have you been having problems with your phone trying to read the sensor?
Thanks,

Ashley Breger