Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 53.

Welcome to Blind Android Users Podcast Episode 53.
To listen to this podcast, visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
for short segment playlist, please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqqmfC9g2MnpcxlVnGRzQWnP
thanks for subscribing to the Youtube channel, which has crossed 500
subscribers, if not subscribed, please do so and turn on notifications
so that you don’t miss any new video.
https://www.youtube.com/c/BlindAndroidUsers/videos
This week, as the festive season is nearing its climax, we demo food
ordering apps on android.
We demo Deliveroo and Just Eat, and the UK grocery shopping app Tesco.
Jerry Jicha unboxes and reviews his Nokia x100 in a 2-part video which
can only be found on our Youtube channel.
In our talkback highlights we show how to explore notifications, quick
setting and customise on screen and physical keyboards.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus@...
Send in your Android journey stories,