From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of George McCoy
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 8:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessable uninstaller for Windows

I need to uninstall a program whose installation failed in windows 10 21h1. None of the built-in uninstallers for windows will uninstall it.

Can anyone recommend a speech friendly third party uninstaller?

Thanks,

George

George McCoy

Many thanks, Brian.

I think this is just what we need.

George

On 1/16/2022 10:29 AM, Brian Zolo wrote:
Hey there, George, Brian Zolo here in Gahana, Ohio, how's it going, guy! One of the most accessible speech friendly uninstallers were reevo uninstaller version 1.95 which was the last truly accessible reevo uninstaller. Another option is the uninstall application in ccleaner but the reevo version 1.95 will do an awesome job of getting rid of everything when it uninstalls as it will also clean out registry entries, etc. Have a great day! BZ!

I need to uninstall a program whose installation failed in windows 10 21h1. None of the built-in uninstallers for windows will uninstall it.

Can anyone recommend a speech friendly third party uninstaller?

Thanks,

George

Brian Zolo

You're most welcome, my friend! How's Linda doing? BZ!

On 1/16/2022 10:29 AM, Brian Zolo wrote:
Hey there, George, Brian Zolo here in Gahana, Ohio, how's it going, guy! One of the most accessible speech friendly uninstallers were reevo uninstaller version 1.95 which was the last truly accessible reevo uninstaller. Another option is the uninstall application in ccleaner but the reevo version 1.95 will do an awesome job of getting rid of everything when it uninstalls as it will also clean out registry entries, etc. Have a great day! BZ!

I need to uninstall a program whose installation failed in windows 10 21h1. None of the built-in uninstallers for windows will uninstall it.

Can anyone recommend a speech friendly third party uninstaller?

Thanks,

George

Dave Mitchel

Hello,

could someone please load this up to a site that is simple and easy for me to download it from? I have spent the last 20 minutes trying to download it and all attempts have failed.

I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, Dave

On 1/17/2022 9:32 AM, Brian Zolo wrote:
You're most welcome, my friend! How's Linda doing? BZ!

On 1/16/2022 10:29 AM, Brian Zolo wrote:
Hey there, George, Brian Zolo here in Gahana, Ohio, how's it going, guy! One of the most accessible speech friendly uninstallers were reevo uninstaller version 1.95 which was the last truly accessible reevo uninstaller. Another option is the uninstall application in ccleaner but the reevo version 1.95 will do an awesome job of getting rid of everything when it uninstalls as it will also clean out registry entries, etc. Have a great day! BZ!

I need to uninstall a program whose installation failed in windows 10 21h1. None of the built-in uninstallers for windows will uninstall it.

Can anyone recommend a speech friendly third party uninstaller?

Thanks,

George

Brian Zolo

What is your e-mail address, Dave? I just downloaded the file and I can send you the link or I can send you an attachment with the file as a zip file and I'll give you the command to rename the zip back to a dot exe file. Brian Zolo

On 1/16/2022 10:29 AM, Brian Zolo wrote:
Hey there, George, Brian Zolo here in Gahana, Ohio, how's it going, guy! One of the most accessible speech friendly uninstallers were reevo uninstaller version 1.95 which was the last truly accessible reevo uninstaller. Another option is the uninstall application in ccleaner but the reevo version 1.95 will do an awesome job of getting rid of everything when it uninstalls as it will also clean out registry entries, etc. Have a great day! BZ!

I need to uninstall a program whose installation failed in windows 10 21h1. None of the built-in uninstallers for windows will uninstall it.

Can anyone recommend a speech friendly third party uninstaller?

Thanks,

George

Dave Mitchel

dbmitchel@...

thank you Brian. I sure appreciate this a bunch!

Dave

attached is great.

On 1/17/2022 10:18 AM, Brian Zolo wrote:
[...]

gbmagoo@...

Hi brian,

Could please send me the link also, please.

Thanks

George

gbmagoo@...

[...]

james hooper