Phone number for Amazon disability tech-support

David Petrilli

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Armando

Hello. The Amazon disability phone number for customer service is 888-435-9287. Thank you.

Armando L. Vias
Main Telephone: (830) 542-2220
Email: armando@...
Website: https://armandovias.com

On Jan 16, 2022, at 1:57 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io <dpetrilli1@...> wrote:

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Gerald Levy

Amazon Accessibility tech support line:

(888) 283-1678

Gerald

On 1/16/2022 1:56 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io wrote:
Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Armando

Sorry. It was the wrong number. The correct phone number is 888-283-1678

On Jan 16, 2022, at 2:06 PM, Armando Vias <armando@...> wrote:

Hello. The Amazon disability phone number for customer service is 888-435-9287. Thank you.

Armando L. Vias
Main Telephone: (830) 542-2220
Email: armando@...
Website: https://armandovias.com

On Jan 16, 2022, at 1:57 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io <dpetrilli1@...> wrote:

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Billy Inglis

hi guys, me to, only the disability line for Amazon.uk

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave