Phone number for Amazon disability tech-support

Billy Inglis

hi guys, me to, only the disability line for Amazon.uk

From: "David Petrilli via groups.io" <dpetrilli1@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 6:56 PM
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Phone number for Amazon disability tech-support

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Armando

Sorry. It was the wrong number. The correct phone number is 888-283-1678

Armando L. Vias
Main Telephone: (830) 542-2220
Email: armando@...
Website: https://armandovias.com

Hello. The Amazon disability phone number for customer service is 888-435-9287. Thank you.

On Jan 16, 2022, at 1:57 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io <dpetrilli1@...> wrote:

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Gerald Levy

Amazon Accessibility tech support line:

(888) 283-1678

Gerald

On 1/16/2022 1:56 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io wrote:
Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

Armando

Hello. The Amazon disability phone number for customer service is 888-435-9287. Thank you.

Armando L. Vias
Main Telephone: (830) 542-2220
Email: armando@...
Website: https://armandovias.com

On Jan 16, 2022, at 1:57 PM, David Petrilli via groups.io <dpetrilli1@...> wrote:

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave

David Petrilli

Can someone let me know amazon disable number, or where to find it. Thanks Dave