dropbox storage

Gene

There is a way to set Drop Box to only store files in the cloud but that isn't the default.  I assume the files are stored on your computer.

I'm still using Windows 7 and the path may not be the same in later versions of Windows.  On my computer the path to the folder containing the Dropbox folder is the following:

C:\Users\Gene

Gene

On 1/17/2022 6:43 AM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi List,

I have a free  100gig  dropbox account.

  It came with my new  hp desktop last Sept..

I access this account the same as  I would any other drive on my pc.

Are  the files in my dropbox account stored on my pc  as well as “in the  cloud”?

Thanks for your help.

Mont

Monte Single