SETTING ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS TO NOMAIL

Carolyn Arnold

So, when I change, I go to my groups.io account and do that? Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Armando Vias
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 12:35 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] SETTING ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS TO NOMAIL

What you do is go to the login page of the Groups website. Then, look for a link that says email me a link to login and enter your email address.

Armando L. Vias
Main Telephone: (830) 542-2220
Email: armando@...
Website: https://armandovias.com

On Jan 19, 2022, at 12:17 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@...> wrote:

Hi Gene:

Yes, I think I have an account. But if not, I'll create one for
groups.io if necessary.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Gene

I don't know if this will work, but when you log into Groups.io  or you just go to groups.io  when the site remembers you, one of the links near the top of the page is delivery.  If you follow it, you will find all your groups with check boxes for each one.  Try checking all the check boxes and changing the setting for one group.  Then activate the save settings button and see if that changes them all.  If not, you can change them all on the delivery page individually, which you may prefer to using e-mail and sending an e-mail for each list

On 1/19/2022 11:14 AM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
[...]

Do you have an account?  From looking at my account, I may have found out how to do this.  You will have to try it and see.  I'll describe how it may be done if you have an account.  I didn't find information about how to do this when I did a Google search but you can try this method.

Gene

On 1/18/2022 7:44 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Hello All:

This may be a tall order, but I'll throw it out anyway just in case there's
a way to do it and I haven't been paying close attention.

I need to SET ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS I'm on to NOMAIL temporarily. I'm going
away for a bit 'cause my RESTLESS LEGS choose to go a-wandering as always!
Since I MAY NOT LIKELY HAVE REASONABLE ACCESS to list mail, there could be a
LOT OF BOUNCES by the time I get back to base.

So, how can I set ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS to nomail with a single list command
if it's possible?

Gracious thanks as always for making me a tad better than I deserve!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado