From: Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:17 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Desktop & Windows 10

Hi All,

Running Jaws 16 thru 2018 latest & Windows 10 Pro Creator latest.  I've been searching the Internet & through 10's settings for a setting that I can use for Windows 10 to boot to the desktop when starting, & also how to put the desktop in the, Alt + Tab , order.  Well, I haven't had any luck, & if anyone knows how to accomplish the above tasks', would you please be kind enough to share?!  All help will be greatly appreciated, & gratefully accepted.  Thanks much.

Carolyn Arnold

I have to press Windows D most of the time, rarely ever get to Desktop. I think the greed for Edge is the imposition on me, since I have Internet Explorer as my browser. Mine stops at Edge, whenever I turn on the computer and enter password.

Cordially,

Carolyn