CAPTCHA Help Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,

Well, it is time for me to pay my property taxes, and I’ve paid them before online, but now, for some strange reason, I can’t check the CAPTCHA.   I land on the CAPTCHA check box, and I press the space bar, but I still can’t uncheck that dang box.  I am using Brave, and I’ve come across this same issue a few times lately, so I just tried MS Edge, but with that browser, it can’t even find the web site to get to pay online.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  I am not going to try and use another browser though, so please don’t suggest that.

Janet

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows