From: Mike and Jenna
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:05 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] eero

Hi,

I see there is a new thing out that will replace your router and help with
spreading your wifi signal better around your house it is called a eero.

www.eero.com

I see the configuration is done with an ios or android app. I wonder if
anyone has used this or if they know if the app is accessible?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Cristóbal

Can't you just use a power line adaptor?