protective view in word 2016

heather albright

Hello, I have to fill out forms with word but, can not remember how to turn off protective view in word 2016. My doctor’s office has all the forms I need to fill out in protective view. I tried asking google but, I did not get the same options when I was looking for how to turn this view off. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Greg Daniel

Heather,

When you open the document and it tells you that it is in Protected View, press

Alt F I E

And the document will be in print view.

Greg

Hello, I have to fill out forms with word but, can not remember how to turn off protective view in word 2016. My doctor’s office has all the forms I need to fill out in protective view. I tried asking google but, I did not get the same options when I was looking for how to turn this view off. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

Try f6 perhaps more than one time.  I don't have Word 2016 but it is likely that f6 will take you to a list  of buttons.  Down arrow to the one you want and press the space bar.

Hello, I have to fill out forms with word but, can not remember how to turn off protective view in word 2016. My doctor’s office has all the forms I need to fill out in protective view. I tried asking google but, I did not get the same options when I was looking for how to turn this view off. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

gbmagoo@...

Do control P to print the page and when you do that you get a box of pops up that says this document is protected if you trusted click on on protect the print and then click on that and then close the print window in your documents unprotected

On Mar 14, 2022, at 12:16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Try f6 perhaps more than one time.  I don't have Word 2016 but it is likely that f6 will take you to a list  of buttons.  Down arrow to the one you want and press the space bar.

Hello, I have to fill out forms with word but, can not remember how to turn off protective view in word 2016. My doctor’s office has all the forms I need to fill out in protective view. I tried asking google but, I did not get the same options when I was looking for how to turn this view off. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

heather albright

Thank you all. I wrote the tips down for future reference. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows