question on Outlook

Vicki W

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

Hello,
If your friend just does a web search for Microsoft outlook on her computer she should be able to just get the outlook app. Also if she is on an iPhone or Apple device she can just do a search in the App Store for Microsoft outlook and she can just get the app. There is no charge she just may not have access to all of the features of Outlook.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On May 7, 2022, at 7:51 PM, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

Marten Post Uiterweer

Vicki,

I bought Outlook 2021 a few months back on https://www.g2a.com/

You can also download it from a MS site they provided.
But there are more internet sites who sell it.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:51:01 -0700 "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

James Bentley

What is the cost for Outlook 2021 without the office suite? And, if you
happen to know, does Outlook 2021 work the same way that the Outlook that
comes with MS 365 works?

James B

You can also download it from a MS site they provided.
But there are more internet sites who sell it.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:51:01 -0700 "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office
suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do
that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does
anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

Marten Post Uiterweer

Outlook was something about 40 bugs.
And yes, it works like outlook356.

Regards, marten

On Sun, 8 May 2022 06:34:30 -0500 "James Bentley" <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

What is the cost for Outlook 2021 without the office suite? And, if you
happen to know, does Outlook 2021 work the same way that the Outlook that
comes with MS 365 works?

James B

You can also download it from a MS site they provided.
But there are more internet sites who sell it.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:51:01 -0700 "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office
suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do
that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does
anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

Monte Single

Hi,

Why do you think I would get and "access denied" message when I go to the;

https://www.g2a.com/

link which you provided?

You can also download it from a MS site they provided.
But there are more internet sites who sell it.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:51:01 -0700 "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office
suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do
that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does
anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

Gene

I get an access denied message as well.

Gene

On 5/8/2022 7:14 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Hi,

Why do you think I would get and "access denied"  message when I go to the;

https://www.g2a.com/

link which you provided?

You can also download it from a MS site they provided.
But there are more internet sites who sell it.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:51:01 -0700 "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office
suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do
that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does
anyone have this info?
Thanks.

Vicki

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi,

I don't know. I can access the site.
https://www.g2a.com/

Else try:

Fill in google the in: g2a.com

You will find:
G2A.COM - Cheap PC Game CD Keys, Software & Electronics ...

Hope this will help.

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 8 May 2022 18:14:57 -0600 "Monte Single" <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi,

Why do you think I would get and "access denied" message when I go to the;

https://www.g2a.com/

link which you provided?

You can also download it from a MS site they provided.
But there are more internet sites who sell it.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:51:01 -0700 "Vicki W" <vwherry4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who is interested in only Outlook, not the entire Office
suite and she wondered if there is a charge for getting it and how to do
that. since I have the entire Microsoft suite 365, I didn't know. Does
anyone have this info?

Thanks.

Vicki

Gene

How are you getting to the site?  I can't access the page using the link you provide.  I looked up a Google cache of the site and I followed the software link.
https://www.g2a.com/category/software-c5

I can access that page.  I also followed the login link on that page and I accessed that page.  I suspect that many, perhaps all pages other than the one you link to might be able to be accessed.  I suspect that when you go to the site, you are getting to somewhere on the site other than where the link you are sending leads.  Are you writing out the link from memory and are you gtoing to the site using a book mark or in some other way?  If so, check to see what the address is on the page you get to.

Gene

On 5/9/2022 12:08 AM, Marten Post Uiterweer wrote:
[...]

Or perhaps the country you are in isn't restricted from reaching that page.  Whatever the case, I have provided a way that people can probably find what they are looking for.

[...]

On further experimentation, the reason isn't what I thought.  I used one browser that had JAVA disabled, where I got the access denied message and another one to work with the cached version of the page and to follow the software link to that part of the actual site..

After writing my last messages, I tried using the same browser, with JAVA enabled, to access the page you sent.  I was able to do so.  It looks as those those who can't access the site are using a script blocker or have JAVA scripts disabled.

Gene

On 5/9/2022 1:25 AM, Gene wrote:
[...]

As to whether you think it is a good idea to purchase from them, here is a long Quora thread where you'll see a lot of different opinions.
https://www.quora.com/Is-G2A-a-legit-website-to-buy-games-from

Gene