From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bhavya shah
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 9:31 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spanish TTS Recommendations for Beginner

Dear all,

Muchas gracias amigos por ayudarme! I just tried Vocalizer Carlos and

Eloquence for Spanish, and my first impression of both is quite

favourable. The CodeFactory bundle for NVDA does not seem to support

automatic language switching though, about which I will have to

enquire on the NVDA Users mailing list.

Thanks.

--

Kind Regards,

Bhavya Shah

B.S. in Mathematical and Computational Science | Stanford '24

Bhavya shah