gmail messages

Loy

I just type gmail.com and gmail comes     upt.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 10:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] gmail messages

Google website has made it difficult to get to my gmail account to sign to access my e-mail messages. Does anybody know of a drect url to get to my gmail account so I can sign in to access my messages.

Jerry

Gene

What problem are you having?  Signing in is the same for me as usual.

Gene

On 5/12/2022 9:39 PM, Jerry hathaway wrote:
Google website has made it difficult to get to my gmail account to sign to access my e-mail messages. Does anybody know of a drect url to get to my gmail account so I can sign in to access my messages.

Jerry

Jerry hathaway