Finding the "New", item in an iPhone update?

Vicky Vaughan

Thanks for your info!

Sincerely, Vicky V

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 7:31 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Finding the "New", item in an iPhone update?

That one item is Apple letting you know that your phone isn't setup like Apple wants your phone to be setup. Open settings, swipe once past your name, you should hear voiceover say Finish Setting Up Your iPhone. If you tap on this you can finish setting up Apple ID, Face ID, Apple Pay & Siri. If you, as well as I, don't want to use any one of these features the notification of there being one item in settings that needs your attention will not go away.

Donna

Hi List, New items become available on my iPhone. But it just says, “Settings, 1 new item”.

How do I find what that new item is?

I have gone through all the items listed in Settings, but nothing says that it has something new.

I am using an iPhone 12 SE, with the latest version.

I don’t think this is something that is particular to this phone or version, but I don’t think I have heard this talked about here yet.

Do any of you know the answer?

Many thanks!

Sincerely, Vicky V.

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Richard, Thanks I looked under other items in Settings, but didn’t try that one.  I’ll do that today.

Sincerely, Vicky