From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Petrilli
via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 9:50 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] An apology and question about victor
stream

First if my question has appeared before I apologize but it
seams I was bounced so I never seen the first two messages.I
will try again,there was someone on list who could increase
internal storage on victor.If anyone has contact info could
you pass it along?Again sorry about multiple posts thanks
Dave

David Petrilli