Outbox.

Carolyn Arnold

I have messages stuck in my Outbox. What do I do to get them unstuck. I hope this one will go.

Hello,
The best thing to do is to open each message individually and hit the send button on the upper right hand corner. This should remove the messages from your outbox and it will put them in sent after they are sent. My guess is that you did not have a good Wi-Fi connection at the time you tried to send the messages so they ended up in your outbox.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jun 20, 2022, at 6:33 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I have messages stuck in my Outbox. What do I do to get them unstuck. I hope this one will go.

Gene

If messages  are stuck in the outbox in e-mail programs I've used, the program asks if you want to send them at some point, or if you issue a general send/receive command, it will send them if it can.

Thunderbird asks if you want to send unsent messages when you open the program.  Outlook likely does something like that but whether it does or not, it very likely would send them when you issue a send/receive command.

Does Outlook have a send later command that you might accidentally be executing when you mean to execute a send command?  Thunderbird has a send later command, control shift enter.  the send immediately command is control enter.  At some point, those using the keyboard are likely to accidentally issue control shift enter instead of enter.

Not using Outlook, I'm asking questions and raising possibilities that may be useful.

Gene

On Jun 20, 2022, at 6:33 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

I have messages stuck in my Outbox. What do I do to get them unstuck. I hope this one will go.

Carolyn Arnold

I am sorry that I did not specify that it is in my Windows 10 Desktop PC.