Windows 10 Mail Tutorial

Fanus

                Hello list

Jim Flush wrote an excellent tutorial which I saved on my pc but now I can not find it. Can someone Please email it to me?

Regards

Fanus

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

What is the tutorial about?  I haven't seen any response to your question in perhaps seven hours.  Doing various google searches brought up no useful information about anything done by Dave Flushing.

Do you remember the name of the tutorial and have you done a Windows search for the file on your machine or just manually looked through certain folders?

Gene

On 6/21/2022 9:45 AM, Fanus wrote:

                Hello list

Jim Flush wrote an excellent tutorial which I saved on my pc but now I can not find it. Can someone Please email it to me?

Regards

Fanus

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

I meant Jim Flush.

Gene

On 6/21/2022 5:51 PM, Gene via groups.io wrote:

What is the tutorial about?  I haven't seen any response to your question in perhaps seven hours.  Doing various google searches brought up no useful information about anything done by Dave Flushing.

Do you remember the name of the tutorial and have you done a Windows search for the file on your machine or just manually looked through certain folders?

Gene

On 6/21/2022 9:45 AM, Fanus wrote:

                Hello list

Jim Flush wrote an excellent tutorial which I saved on my pc but now I can not find it. Can someone Please email it to me?

Regards

Fanus

Sent from Mail for Windows

chris judge

I’m guessing by the subject line he is looking for a tutorial for the windows 10 mail app. I Know David More did one a number of years ago but I don’t have it now.

Chris Judge