Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Renaming titles in an album

Hi.  Bulk rename utility will do it with ease and it is free.  Walter.

Here's my problem:  I have a set with 13 albums, each having 101 songs. The folder indicates 2022 remaster, however, each and every title says "2022 Remaster" at the end of the title. I need to know if a tagger such as MP3 Tag can rename them all at once without affecting the rest of the titles. If not, can someone please suggest a rename tool that will do this and that is accessible, with a screen reader, of course.

Thanks in advance,

Nance

Walter Ramage