Renaming titles in an album

Vicki W

I use Bulk Utility all of the time. Great little program.

Vicki

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Renaming titles in an album

Hi.  Bulk rename utility will do it with ease and it is free.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: 23 June 2022 03:36
To: N K Shackelford
Subject: [TechTalk] Renaming titles in an album

Here's my problem:  I have a set with 13 albums, each having 101 songs. The folder indicates 2022 remaster, however, each and every title says "2022 Remaster" at the end of the title. I need to know if a tagger such as MP3 Tag can rename them all at once without affecting the rest of the titles. If not, can someone please suggest a rename tool that will do this and that is accessible, with a screen reader, of course.

Thanks in advance,

Nance

--

Nancy Shackelford --Walk On Faith And Trust In Love - Michael Reid--

Walter Ramage

Hi.  Bulk rename utility will do it with ease and it is free.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: 23 June 2022 03:36
To: N K Shackelford
Subject: [TechTalk] Renaming titles in an album

Here's my problem:  I have a set with 13 albums, each having 101 songs. The folder indicates 2022 remaster, however, each and every title says "2022 Remaster" at the end of the title. I need to know if a tagger such as MP3 Tag can rename them all at once without affecting the rest of the titles. If not, can someone please suggest a rename tool that will do this and that is accessible, with a screen reader, of course.

Thanks in advance,

Nance

--

Nancy Shackelford

Thanks in advance,
Nance

--