Identifying jaws serial number

Bharat

Hi Nancy,

you may press Insert+control+V to get to know the version nuber &
other information for JAWS. Pressing this keystroke in a quick
succession will put this information in a virtual viewer wherein you
may be able to read all this infomation with standard reading
commands. You may even copy all of this to the clipboard to paste in
another app or file. Alternatively, pressing Alt+H followed by the
letter A to get this information.

Wishes,

Bharat.

On 6/26/22, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@...> wrote:
Hi everyone, I need to find my current jaws version and my jaws serial
number.

How do I get that done?

Thanks in advance for your help!

nancy