My Windows Sleeping Problem

Howard Traxler

My problem was Windows locking up and going back to the start up screen when I left it a few minutes.  It did this in spite of sleep modes set to never.  The lady at Microsoft guided me through the same process I used to set those parameters; but this time she had me do a "troubleshoot".  Now it seems to be not sleeping.  So it appears that even when making those settings, they didn't take effect until we did the troubleshoot.  If it truly works and if that could help anyone else, I'm glad

All, take care.
Howard

Howard Traxler

Well, did I speak too soon?  Left it running about noon when I left the house; and when I came home at 6:30, it was locked up again.  Of course, I don't have any way to tell just when it locked up.  Since I do have a case number, I may call beck tomorrow.

Howard