From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte
Single
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 6:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about buying or selling a used desktop PC
with Windows 7

I think a windows 7 pc has a very small resale value these. Days as the
operating system has been out of date for a few years, and the machine
itself is probably several years old and close to or passed its best before
date.

I'm not selling on this list, but I'd like to know if people are still
buying used desktop PC'S with Windows 7? If so, how much, in your opinion,
do you think a used one that is in good condition is worth?

Thanks for any input you have,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Monte Single

I think a windows 7 pc has a very small resale value these. Days as the
operating system has been out of date for a few years, and the machine
itself is probably several years old and close to or passed its best before
date.

I'm not selling on this list, but I'd like to know if people are still
buying used desktop PC'S with Windows 7? If so, how much, in your opinion,
do you think a used one that is in good condition is worth?

Thanks for any input you have,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

John Holcomb II

Depends.
Give the specs.
Since it can be upgraded to Windows 10 and Windows 10 is stillsupported,
someone might buy it.
John