Has anyone purchased software from AT Guys?

Greg Wocher

Hello,
They should email you the code for the software in usually 24 to 48 hours after purchase. It takes them a bit of time to process the order. I have never had any issues with their website before on either windows or mac.

Greg Wocher

On Aug 11, 2022, at 6:29 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

Hi,
I just purchase some software fromA T Guys. I was thinking that it would be available to download immediately, but not so. Do they mail you a download link or email one later?

I found their site a little hard to navagate with JAWS. I had to use JAWS and Narrator to get the form properly filled out. For a company that sells to the blind, the accessibility should have been better.

Loy