From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 04:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] e mail attachment

I have a word document and would like to attach it to an outlook  e mail.  Can anyone offer help with this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

The fastest and most efficient way is to do the following:

1. Open Windows Explorer, or This PC and find your word file.

2. While sitting on the file without entering the file itself, use your context menu and arrow down to 'sendto'.

3. Press enter.

4. arrow down to 'mail recipient' and press enter.

5. You will be placed in a message, in its to field. Put in your recipient's address etc. Tab down to the message body and identify the file. (Don't leave this out.) Then send the message as usual.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Jeffrey Schwartz

Can I copy it directly from where it is stored, documents under this pc on desktop and then paste it into the email?

Thanks,

Jeff