A color identifier

Nancy Shackelford

I've had 2 Colorino identifiers that went bad, and someone mentioned
another one that they thought were a bit better, but I can't remember
who posted the message, nor can I remember the name of it. Maybe
someone remembers what I'm talking about. I'm about to order one when
I find out what it is.
Nance

Attached you’ll will find a good color identifier app. It can be set for either simple colors or complex colors. It will also read off patterns and close.
Note: you may want to separate your clothes a little bit as this Apple read the colors off in one continuous strand.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 8, 2022, at 9:27 AM, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:

I've had 2 Colorino identifiers that went bad, and someone mentioned
another one that they thought were a bit better, but I can't remember
who posted the message, nor can I remember the name of it. Maybe
someone remembers what I'm talking about. I'm about to order one when
I find out what it is.
Nance

Richard Justice

Hi Nancy,
I think it is the Rainbow 2 color detector.

HTH,
Rick