From: Janet
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 6:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] A Computer and the fan Question Please?

Hi Everyone,
Some weeks ago I had to hold the power button on the tower for at least 12 minutes to get my Windows 7 to start, and I'm thinking it was the fan because of the way it sounded when I turned it on.  Although, it did finally come back on long enough for me to back up my files, I would like to restart the computer, so my question is if it is the fan, when I restart my computer, doesn't the fan still stay on? Because if not, chances if this computer shuts down, it won't start back up!

Thank you all in advance.

Janet
,

Peace Be With You.