Topics

a couple games..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there GROUP!
After receiving my windows update this afternoon I lost my Solitaire and chess games.  I had a Win 7 version of solitaire which worked extremely well with jaws. Also, I had a chess game that also worked with jaws.  After my windows update both these games disappeared..? Does anyone know where I can get a Win 7 version of Solitaire and a chess game that will work with JAWs? Thanks Much! Have A Good 1!
de
<wohlggie@...><KF8lT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Sharon Hooley

Are you on the Blind Gamers list?

blind-gamers+subscribe@groups.io

Maybe you'll find your answer there.

Hth,

On 7/25/2020 9:17 PM, Jim Wohlgamuth wrote:

Hi there GROUP!
After receiving my windows update this afternoon I lost my Solitaire and chess games.  I had a Win 7 version of solitaire which worked extremely well with jaws. Also, I had a chess game that also worked with jaws.  After my windows update both these games disappeared..? Does anyone know where I can get a Win 7 version of Solitaire and a chess game that will work with JAWs? Thanks Much! Have A Good 1!
de

Norma A. Boge

You might be able to find the games on

https://audiogames.net/

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 10:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a couple games..?

Are you on the Blind Gamers list?

blind-gamers+subscribe@groups.io

Maybe you'll find your answer there.

Hth,

On 7/25/2020 9:17 PM, Jim Wohlgamuth wrote:

Hi there GROUP!
de