Topics

a couple games..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there GROUP!
After receiving my windows update this afternoon I lost my Solitaire and chess games.  I had a Win 7 version of solitaire which worked extremely well with jaws. Also, I had a chess game that also worked with jaws.  After my windows update both these games disappeared..? Does anyone know where I can get a Win 7 version of Solitaire and a chess game that will work with JAWs? Thanks Much! Have A Good 1!
de
<wohlggie@...><KF8lT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Sharon Hooley

Are you on the Blind Gamers list?

 blind-gamers+subscribe@groups.io

Maybe you'll find your answer there.

Hth,

On 7/25/2020 9:17 PM, Jim Wohlgamuth wrote:

Hi there GROUP!
After receiving my windows update this afternoon I lost my Solitaire and chess games.  I had a Win 7 version of solitaire which worked extremely well with jaws. Also, I had a chess game that also worked with jaws.  After my windows update both these games disappeared..? Does anyone know where I can get a Win 7 version of Solitaire and a chess game that will work with JAWs? Thanks Much! Have A Good 1!
de
<wohlggie@...><KF8lT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Norma A. Boge

You might be able to find the games on