Topics

A couple of questions about apple devices

Mary Smith

Hello listers, I have a couple of questions regarding apple devices, iPads in particular.

First, what is the most recent version of the regular iPad.

Second, I realize that people will have different opinions on this one but how much space do you really need. Is 32 gigs enough.'

Thanks,

Mary.

Greg Wocher

Hello,
I believe the newest version is the eighth generation. When it comes to the size of the hard drive, it really depends on what you are doing. 32 gigs is relatively small these days and apps are getting bigger and bigger. So if you are planning to download a lot of apps and keep a lot of books then no 32 is really not enough. If you are using it more to just surf the web or check email than 32 is probably enough.

Greg Wocher

On Oct 31, 2020, at 2:17 PM, Mary Smith via groups.io <ms0120=mailbox.org@groups.io> wrote:

Hello listers, I have a couple of questions regarding apple devices, iPads in particular.

First, what is the most recent version of the regular iPad.

Second, I realize that people will have different opinions on this one but how much space do you really need. Is 32 gigs enough.'

Thanks,

Mary.

g melconian <gmelconian619@...>

Honestly with anything new a days and with apps getting bigger I would go at least 64 or even better 128 if you can afford it.

Hello listers, I have a couple of questions regarding apple devices, iPads in particular.

First, what is the most recent version of the regular iPad.

Second, I realize that people will have different opinions on this one
but how much space do you really need. Is 32 gigs enough.'

Thanks,

Mary.

Carolyn Arnold

I don't think you can get 32 phones anymore, let alone iPads.

Honestly with anything new a days and with apps getting bigger I would go at least 64 or even better 128 if you can afford it.

Hello listers, I have a couple of questions regarding apple devices, iPads in particular.

First, what is the most recent version of the regular iPad.

Second, I realize that people will have different opinions on this one but how much space do you really need. Is 32 gigs enough.'

Thanks,

Mary.

Josh Kennedy

The latest iPad is the iPad eighth generation. Second I would go with a 128 gig iPad because once you start downloading apps and things and the voiceover recognition feature and TV shows and movies and documents, you will probably want the extra space 1 128 gigs and it's $330 for 32 gig iPad, and $430 for a 128 gig iPad