Topics

a good computer microphone

Gene

A friend wants suggestions for a good computer microphone. In particular, he wants to know what people may prefer to use with Zoom. I think he will use either a USB microphone or a 3.5mm microphone. My impression is that he wants one in the twenty to thirty dollar range, but if people prefer more expensive ones, perhaps in the forty or fifty dollar range, he might consider one.

Thanks in advance for information.

Chief Gene, I have the Logitech H800; the H600 will also fit the bill and a
bit cheaper. Both come with USB dongles and I generally refer to these as
Plug-&-Forget! The H800 supports bluetooth; however, as is the case with
several Logitech toys, one has to type in a PARING CODE on the bluetooth
side of things. That I don't quite appreciate, so, I never did any
bluetooth paring of my H800 toy.

Oh, they are over the ear headsets with a swivel microphone. My toy lasts
about six hours from each charge. Never had any problems using my toy for
Zoom and similarly situated services.

Where to find either one? Well, start with the obvious: amazon.com/

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado