Topics

A Jaws question about reading the current word..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there FOLKS!
    Was wondering if anyone could give me the hotkey for having Jaws spell the word that the cursor  is on? I think I knew at one time, but can't seem to remember now? THANKS!
de
<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Holly

Jim:

Insert plus numpad 5.

Mike B

Hi Jim,

It's, Insert + numpad 5 twice quickly.  Hold down the Insert key and double tap numpad 5.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

thanks Mike and all who answered my question! Don't use this list much, but it certainly is nice to know their is a resource if I need it<SMILE!>. Have A Good 1!

de

KF8LT - Jim