A Keto list?

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there might be a list out there for blind people using the keto life style?  I just thought it would be neat if someone had created something like this to give other blind people a resource to find the best places to go to find good and accessible information on this subject.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Light houses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - just shine.
Dwight L. Moody – 1837-1899, Evangelist and Publisher