A problem connecting BrailleNote Touch Plus

lynn white

I originally had the Humanware BI 32 connected to my iPhone. In retrospect, I should have told the iPhone to forget the device. But, I didn't and now I have an issue

When I try to connect my Touch Plus via bluetooth to my phone, I get a message from BT Plus that the connection can be established either because of a wrong pin or password.

I've tried telling the phone to forget the device in Bluetooth. But alas, it won't do it.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Abbie Taylor

Have you tried restarting your phone? That's what I ended up doing last fall when I got my first iPhone and had trouble connecting my BrailleNote Touch Plus, and it worked. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

lynn white

Hi Abbie,

I actually wrote to Humanware and got very detailed instructions how to pair and now I'm connected. Now my question is how do you get out of it without unpairing? Also is there a list that is devoted to the Touch Plus? Thanks.

On 6/15/2021 6:08 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Have you tried restarting your phone? That's what I ended up doing last fall when I got my first iPhone and had trouble connecting my BrailleNote Touch Plus, and it worked. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Abbie Taylor

Yes, I subscribe to a group for BrailleNote users. I can't find the address to subscribe, but if you do a search on groups.io for BrailleNote, you should be able to find it. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

lynn white

Hi Abbie,

I did find it on groups.io

I bet I'll all kinds of questions over there. Thank you very much.