From: Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 1:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] A question for a friend..?

Hi Folks!
Have a friend who was wanting to know how to add a page to favorites using Google Chrome? I looked around and couldn't seem to find it. Of course I am now using the Chromiam edge so am not as familiar with that browser. Thanks Much!
de
mailto:wohlggie@gmail.com<KF8LT><Jim>.

Jim Wohlgamuth

Thanks Gene! will pass the info onto him. Catch Ya Later!

de

KF8LT - Jim

On 09-Nov-20 14:19, Gene wrote:
The command control d is a very standardized command, being used in Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and the Brave browser and perhaps others.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 1:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Hi Folks!
Have a friend who was wanting to know how to add a page to favorites using Google Chrome? I looked around and couldn't seem to find it.  Of course I am now using the Chromiam edge so am not as familiar with that browser. Thanks Much!
de
mailto:wohlggie@...<KF8LT><Jim>.

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

There are two ways to do this.

First, you can just use ctrl-d.

Second, if you want to be sure where the bookmark is going to be found and that it will show up there, use your alt key to get into the menus, arrow down to bookmarks and take a gander 'round in there. Change anything you think you need to chage.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring