Topics

a SiriusXM online subscription question

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I just received an e-mail from siriusXM stating that they are going to start allowing people with lifetime memberships to use them toward the online packages. I subscribe online and pay yearly so I'm supposed to get a refund, I guess for the unused portion of the year that I payed for back in March, but the e-mail also says that 100 or more channels will be added. I have a page in my favorites that shows what channels siriusXM has but it's a long list and I don't know if I'm going to have access to all of them online, does anybody have a page that shows just the channels available in an online subscription?

I don't even know what package I have, and I don't think I ever signed up for an online account when I started using siriusXM years ago. I don't know if the fact that they can contact me by e-mail means that I have an account or if I just had to give contact information when I bought my first membership.

Any help will be appreciated, I tried to log in with the e-mail address that I received the info through but either my e-mail or password I tried to use was wrong, I didn't try clicking on the forgot username and password links but I will try that next.

Troy