From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: December 15, 2020 5:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] A test

This is a test.

Gene

Norman

Hi.
I'm certainly glad i'm not a sysadmin at google this week. The sad part, they aren't even my last choice of a company i wouldn't like to be working for this week. That honor goes to solar winds which got hacked last spring and is now just becoming public knowledge.
I'm sure google will fix the issues.
The real reason that i wanted to respond to this message though was to point out to people that if emailing doesn't work they can always use the groups.io interface to respond to messages as well which would bypass the email issue entirely for the person posting the message.
use this link to get the techtalk list in your browser.

HTH.

Madison Martin

I’m just glad that I don’t have a gmail account!