From: Gene
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, May 02, 2022 08:42
Subject: [TechTalk] A test

I almost never send test messages to groups but I need to make sure the list is functioning properly.  I'm checking a question from a member.

Gene

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#106093) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

If you want to view a list of resources and freeware, visit the Tech Talk Wiki:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/List-of-resources-and-freeware

You can also view/download the list from the "files" section:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/files

To review a list of posting guidelines, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/wiki/Posting-Guidelines

To view the list archives, go to:
https://groups.io/g/TechTalk/topics

Note that the Wiki and list archives are public so can be viewed by anyone without the need to login with a password. The "files" section cannot be made public so can only be accessed by members and requires you to login.

To join this group, send an email to:
TechTalk+subscribe@groups.io

To send a message to this group, send the message to:
main@TechTalk.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web),send an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io

To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
TechTalk+digest@groups.io

To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
TechTalk+single@groups.io

If you want to discuss anything non-tech related, please move the conversation to our chat subgroup.

To join the chat subgroup, send a message to:
TechTalkChat+subscribe@groups.io

To message the chat subgroup:

_._,_._,_

Gene

That's good.

Gene

On 5/2/2022 11:55 AM, Laura Meyer wrote:
I got it.

I almost never send test messages to groups but I need to make sure the list is functioning properly.  I'm checking a question from a member.

Gene

Ann Marie Medlar

Received test message.