Topics

about accessible products

Howard Traxler

Hi again all,
I think it was on this list I was asking about printers.  In response, someone announced an organization/website who researched accessible products.  Thank them very much, but I have lost that announcement.  Could someone please send me a name or URL so that I can contact that person?

Thank you very much.

Howard

Holly

Howard:

Here is the number for the accessible products hotline. 316-252-2500

Howard Traxler

Thank you Holly.  I imagine they're not in on Saturdays, so I'll give that number a call on Monday.

Howard

On 12/12/2020 2:34 PM, Holly wrote:
Howard:

Here is the number for the accessible products hotline. 316-252-2500

Holly

Howard:

I couldn't find any hours of operation, but you could just call and see if someone is available.

Alan Robbins