About .mkv files

Nancy Shackelford

I have this video set called "Melody Ranch." All files are either just .jpg files, or this one .mkv file. It'll play on VLC, but not Winamp. I don't care so much about that, but I'd like to extract the audio from it for a friend of mine. Is this possible? If so, what do I use for that?
Thanks in advance,
Nance

George McCoy

I use the Pazera Audio Extracter.

George

On 6/19/2022 5:10 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
I have this video set called "Melody Ranch." All files are either just .jpg files, or this one .mkv file. It'll play on VLC, but not Winamp. I don't care so much about that, but I'd like to extract the audio from it for a friend of mine. Is this possible? If so, what do I use for that?
Thanks in advance,
Nance

Nancy Shackelford

Is this one advisable,
Pazera_Free_Audio_Extractor_64bit_PORTABLE.zip
Just wanted to know if there might be another one better... I didn't figure I'd want the 32 bit.
Thanks,
Nance

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 7:46 AM George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:

I use the Pazera Audio Extracter.

George

On 6/19/2022 5:10 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
I have this video set called "Melody Ranch." All files are either just .jpg files, or this one .mkv file. It'll play on VLC, but not Winamp. I don't care so much about that, but I'd like to extract the audio from it for a friend of mine. Is this possible? If so, what do I use for that?
Thanks in advance,
Nance

George McCoy

That's the one I use.

George

On 6/19/2022 8:29 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
Is this one advisable,
Pazera_Free_Audio_Extractor_64bit_PORTABLE.zip
Just wanted to know if there might be another one better... I didn't figure I'd want the 32 bit.
Thanks,
Nance

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 7:46 AM George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:

I use the Pazera Audio Extracter.

George

On 6/19/2022 5:10 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
I have this video set called "Melody Ranch." All files are either just .jpg files, or this one .mkv file. It'll play on VLC, but not Winamp. I don't care so much about that, but I'd like to extract the audio from it for a friend of mine. Is this possible? If so, what do I use for that?
Thanks in advance,
Nance

Nancy Shackelford

It looks as if it works fine; I do have some learning to do.
Thanks so much; I fixed the audio files my friend wanted.
Nance