About mp3gain

Walter Ramage

Hi all.  Please disregard my last post regarding mp3gain.  I just looked in my application folder and I do have a copy there, sorry for wasting your time.  Walter.

Howard Traxler

Hi Walter,  Sorry, I spoke out of turn.  Thought I had it but I can't find it.
In case others are looking for it, a google search gives me
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3gain/
So I downloaded it and now I have it, too.
So glad to hear you already have it.   Hope you understand it better than I.

Howard

On 9/25/2021 12:57 PM, Walter Ramage via groups.io wrote:

Hi all.  Please disregard my last post regarding mp3gain.  I just looked in my application folder and I do have a copy there, sorry for wasting your time.  Walter.

Walter Ramage

Hi.  No problem.  That’s the link I tried yesterday but got a message saying the page couldn’t be reached.  Ah well, it doesn’t matter because I discovered I already have the x file and thanks for your efforts.  Walter.