From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
Sent: Saturday, January 8, 2022 11:28 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] About Rainbow and Ashley's suggestion

Thanks for the link and suggestion, Ashley. Don't have an iPhone; the one I had completely died. I'm definitely saving this link, though.
The Rainbow people seem not to be operational, but I'm going to keep checking on them. I clicked on the "Contact Us" link, but got 404 not found. I decided to try The Talking Color Detector - English The Talking Color Detector - English Check color of your clothes or ripeness of fruit

Hopefully, it does well and won't go out as both Colorino products did.
Nance