From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 4:18 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] absolute backup for Android

Hi all,

I am looking for a 'complete' backup utility for my Android phone. I just don't want an app based backup the google or in my case Samsung backup does it but even the other folders like the once stored on the root of the phone.

Please help.

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  What brand and model is your phone?  I carry a HuaWei phone which has it's own Backup suite installable both on windows and my phone, and it does  an admirable job backing up my entire phone's folders both onto my external hard disk and to google. Cheers!

On 11/8/2019 1:57 AM, Iaen Cordell wrote:
Interesting question:
Have you rooted your phone?
If yes you have a better chance of doing this, I also have looked in to this and several options are open to you.
Android studio lets you do a complete backup but, it is not to speech friendly under windows, maybe it has now improved.
Cheers
IC

I am looking for a 'complete' backup utility for my Android phone. I just don't want an app based backup the google or in my case Samsung backup does it but even the other folders like the once stored on the root of the phone.

Please help.

Bharat

I have a samsung phone. Galaxy M30S. It's not rooted device.