acapela voices for nvda not working

Josh Kennedy

Hi

The acapela voices 1.7 addon is not working with nvda 2021.2. I have 14 days left in the trial. I installed the engine and the Calibri voices. When I choose acapela I get no speech and have to restart NVDA. And when you try to install voices from the addon itself it wants you to download 1.6 addon version which is not compatible with 2021.2. I contacted acapela but got no response. If these voices won’t work I guess I can’t buy them and it says I have 14 days left in my trial so they should be working.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows

Quentin Christensen

I don't have an answer, but it is likely worth contacting Acapela - here's the contact page: http://www.acapela-nvda.com/contact-us/