Topics

Accessibility Apps

Carrie Morales

Hey All,

Wondering what apps you all use that help for accessibility aside from Seeing AI, Cash Reader, Be My Eyes, and Aira.

Thanks!

Carrie Morales

Live Accessible

Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

AT-TOC | Assistive Technology & Trends Online Conference
October 1st and 2nd

YouTube | Free Webinar | Early Bird Registration

Dan Rathburn

Here's list.

Voice Dream Scanner
Voice Dream Reader
BARD Mobile
Inote
Soundscape
Tap-Tap See
Visor
FNcalculators
Acrobat

Dan

The nice thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or not.

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 5:29 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessibility Apps

Hey All,

Wondering what apps you all use that help for accessibility aside from Seeing AI, Cash Reader, Be My Eyes, and Aira.

Thanks!

Carrie Morales

Live Accessible

Website | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

AT-TOC | Assistive Technology & Trends Online Conference
October 1st and 2nd

YouTube | Free Webinar | Early Bird Registration

Wendy Walker

I absolutely agree about Voice Dream Reader and Voice Dream Scanner. I
think they are two of the best apps out there. Here is my list:

eyenote (it is spelled e y e n o t e not with the letter I)
Google Maps
Laundry Lens
Nearby Explorer Online
MooveIt
NFB Newsline (for the TV Guide portion)
AirRead

I have almost 200 apps on my phone so I'm sure I missed some.

Wendy Walker

On 9/21/20, Dan Rathburn <rathburndanny@...> wrote:

[...]

Sharon Hooley

The Applevis website has a list of apps that were developed specifically for blind and visually impaired users.  Here's the link:

https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/apps-for-blind-or-low-vision-users

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com