From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of DJ
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2021 11:38 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessibility voice on Roku TV

Hello to everyone,

I recently purchased a Roku TV from a relative. Before re-reset the television, the voice being used for accessibility was a crystal clear female voice. After resetting it however, the voice being used is the cheap generic computerized voice. I have searched and searched to no avail for a way to get that female voice back. It is far more human sounding and easier to understand. I have noticed that if I use the Roku app to search for something that the TV will announce in that female voice that it is launching that channel. That’s the only time I hear that particular voice. Does anyone have a clue how I can change it to a setting where it would always use that voice?

I will be forever grateful four a positive solution.

Have a great day.