From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:21 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessible Email Marketing

Hi, does anyone have recommendations on accessible email marketing?
Mailerlite did not prove very accessible. I’m not having a ton of success with MooSend, though much better than the former. I’ve also started testing out MailChimp. I hear ConvertKit is supposed to be good, though their pricing is a little rich for my blood. If anyone has other suggestions, or suggestions on how to better work with the listed services, please let me know. Thank you kindly in advance.

Joe