Accessible Group Scheduling Tool

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I have often been part of groups which, to identify mutually
convenient meeting timings, make a When2Meet form for everyone to
fill. However, using NVDA and Firefox, I have found the site to be
barely accessible. Since I am in a similar situation at present, I
would like to learn of accessible alternatives so that I can suggest
my team to consider switching. Could you please suggest any simple,
accessible options similar to When2Meet? Alternatively, is there some
way to fill out When2Meet calendar-based forms independently?

I would truly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah